People’s Leasing and Financial Services Limited (PLFS) is a public listed Non Banking Financial Institution (NBFI) established on August 12, 1996 under Companies Act-1994 and within the ambit of Financial Institutions Act-1993.
To meet the company’s present need we are looking for experienced, energetic, result oriented and self motivated candidate to serve the company.
Position: Manager- Recovery
- Having excellent skills on recovery of the loan, serving notice to the defaulted borrowers, termination of defaulted accounts and legal knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Special Asset Management and strong negotiation skill for recovery of default loans through outside the court settlement.
- Monitoring the (SAM) substandard, doubtful & bad and loss accounts to maximize the recovery.
- Ensuring collection of installments of loan from the clients in due time.
- Ensuring proper legal action in applicable against the defaulted clients.
- Executing arrest warrant issued by the Court against defaulter clients as when required.
- Developing various strategies and policies to reduce Non Performing Loan (NPL) for achieving the target of the Company.
- Checking, verifying and complying the proposed and re-scheduled Accounts & Mortgage document (Land/Flat/Building).
Job Nature: Full-time
- MBA/ M.Com (Finance & Banking/ Accounting/Marketing or in any discipline) from any reputed University with good academic result.
- Legal background will be preferable.
Experience: At least 08 (eight) years practical experiences in Bank preferably NBFI and 5 (five) years experience as Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/ Manager in Recovery in Bank preferably NBFI.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age not exceeding 45 year(s).
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and Leadership skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
Job Location: Dhaka
Pay: Negotiable .The Candidate is required to place Expected Remuneration package.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Accelerate career growth opportunity.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
Interested persons who meet the above mentioned criteria are requested to submit their updated resume with cover letter & photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org or send to Human Resource Division, People’s Leasing and Financial Services Limited (PLFSL) Paramount Heights, Level-12, 65/2/1, Box Culvert Road, Purana Paltan, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh by January 31, 2023.
Only the suitable candidate may be offered the job. For further details please visit www.plfsbd.com & Bdjobs.com